Step by step recipe:
- 25 min.
- 3 min.Dice 100 g cured ham (use smoked if you like). Set aside.
- 7 min.
- 5 min.
- 4 min.Still using the same pan, fry the diced ham in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 min.When the ham is nicely browned, add the chopped onion and cook for 1 or 2 minutes without colouring.
- 2 min.Put the carrots and courgettes back in the pan and stir well to mix all the flavours.
- 2 min.Tip the vegetable mixture into a buttered gratin dish and spread in an even layer.
Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- 4 min.
- 2 min.Pour the mixture into the dish...
- 35 min....and bake for about 35 minutes.
Serve hot or warm.
Remarks:For the grated cheese, I recommend Comté (as usual), but any other cheese you prefer will work just fine.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Carrot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stock-pot fish , Chinese Soup, Boeuf (beef) bourguignon, Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Crispy prawn rolls, ... [All]
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Little vegetable omelettes, Minestrone, Quick stuffed courgettes, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, Chilli langoustines, Chocolate sauce, Chocolate and vanilla crème brûlée, Toffee apple upside-down cake, ... [All]
- Cured ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Shallot confit tart, Potato and two ham gratin, Surprise eggs, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, ... [All]