Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Trim off any excess pastry, this can be used to make small tarts or cakes.
- 10 min.With a fork prick all over the base, to be sure that the pastry doesn't form bubbles while cooking.
- 1 hourSpread 200 g Almond cream or frangipane in an even layer approximately ½ cm deep.
Refrigerate for about one hour.
Preheat the oven to 200°C or 392°F.
- 20 min.Put the tart in the oven for about 20 minutes. Check that the tart does not blister (does not make bubbles) during this time. If that occurs, pierce them with a pointed knife.
The goal is to obtain a completely even flat tart base.
- 1 min.Remove from the mould and leave cool on a wire rack.
- 10 min.Peel and cut 2 bananas into fairly thin slices.
Make a ring of banana slices around the outside edge of the tart.
- 15 min.Peel and cut 2 kiwis into fairly thin slices. Make a ring of kiwi slices inside the ring of bananas.
- 20 min.