Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 4 min.Whip for 3 or 4 minutes, until getting something like a stiff chantilly cream.
- 7 min.Put a first layer of cream into each glass. You can use a forcing bag, and then level with a spoon.
- 3 min.Pour 200 ml cold coffee into a dish, add 2 tablespoons Amaretto and mix well.
- 10 min.Cut biscuits in quarters and soak them in the coffee. Squeeze gently to remove some of the coffee, they should not be too wet.
Continue in stages for all the biscuits (see below).
- 5 min.Put a biscuit layer on the cream.
- 5 min.Add a second layer of cream.
- 5 min.Then a second layer of biscuits.
- 5 min.Then a final layer of cream.
- 5 min.Finally, Sprinkle a layer of cocoa powder.
- If you don't have brandy goblets, you can use others, possibly taller ones. Then you could make more layers, like for this passion fruit and Macvin du Jura Tiramisu, delicious!
Remarks:Tiramisu is better the following day, so don't hesitate to make in advance and keep it in the fridge, protected from air by plastic film. In this case it's better to add the final cocoa powder layer just before serving.
If you love chocolate, you can add a cocoa layer on each layer of cream as well as on top.
Tiramisu can be made in several flavours, afficionados will say that it is no longer a tiramisu of course, but it's really good.
Fruit tiramisu: replace coffee + Amaretto with a mix of 75% fruit coulis (fruit purée) + 25% sugar syrup to get something liquid enough to soak your biscuits, and add a layer of fruit coulis on each layer of cream.
You can also change alcohol, by replacing Amaretto by Macvin du Jura for example.