Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Bring a large pan of water to the boil over high heat. When boiling, add salt and blanch the peas for 1 minute.
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Fry 8 slices cured ham in a very hot frying pan for 30 seconds on each side.>Set aside.
- 15 min.Use the same pan for the sauce, without cleaning it: pour in 200 ml cream, salt and pepper, then add grated nutmeg to taste.
Mix well and leave on low heat to reduce.
- 8 min.Meanwhile, cook 400 g tagliatelle.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Place a slice of ham on each plate, top with the pasta and pour the sauce over.
Remarks:You can replace the peas with any other vegetables (preferably green) that you like: mange-tout peas, asparagus tips, broad beans, etc.
And to drink?An Italian red wine, perhaps.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tagliatelle: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Baked leek and Camembert slices, Nicholas's fish, Feta and spinach brik pie, Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, ... [All]
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato ladybirds, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Chinese style chicken, Paella, Chinese Soup, ... [All]