Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Bring a large pan of water to the boil over high heat. When boiling, add salt and blanch the peas for 1 minute.
- 1 min.
- 5 min.Fry 8 slices cured ham in a very hot frying pan for 30 seconds on each side.>Set aside.
- 15 min.Use the same pan for the sauce, without cleaning it: pour in 200 ml cream, salt and pepper, then add grated nutmeg to taste.
Mix well and leave on low heat to reduce.
- 8 min.Meanwhile, cook 400 g tagliatelle.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Place a slice of ham on each plate, top with the pasta and pour the sauce over.