Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.Start by preparing 60 g dried morels: put them in a bowl and cover with a generous quantity of hot water.
Cover and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- 30 min.After this time, drain the morels (but keep this first soaking water which is the "jus" that we will use in Step 4), then leave to soak in more hot water for a second time.
After soaking, discard this second water and drain the morels thoroughly. A brief whizz in a salad spinner is very effective.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.
- 3 min.Tip in 300 g rice all at once and stir frequently until the rice turns translucent, or "pearls".
- Pour in a little stock and stir frequently until the rice has absorbed all the liquid.
Repeat this process a number of times until all the stock has been used up.
- 30 min.The rice should be fully cooked and the risotto still quite "wet".
- 4 min.Melt 30 g butter in a frying pan on medium heat and add the morels.
Sauté them in the butter for a few minutes...
- 1 min....then add to the risotto. Mix well.
- 2 min.Cut the top rind off ½ Mont d'Or cheese.
- 3 min.Spoon the cheese out of its rind and add to the risotto.
Mix well and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Your morel risotto with Vin Jaune and Mont d'Or is ready - enjoy!