Step by step recipe:
- 1 hourRehydrate 60 g dried morels, set aside the mushrooms "jus" (juice) you got.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.
- 3 min.Tip in 300 g rice all at once and stir frequently until the rice turns translucent, or "pearls".
- Pour in a little stock and stir frequently until the rice has absorbed all the liquid.
Repeat this process a number of times until all the stock has been used up.
- 30 min.The rice should be fully cooked and the risotto still quite "wet".
- 4 min.Melt 30 g butter in a frying pan on medium heat and add the morels.
Sauté them in the butter for a few minutes...
- 1 min....then add to the risotto. Mix well.
- 2 min.Cut the top rind off ½ Mont d'Or cheese.
- 3 min.Spoon the cheese out of its rind and add to the risotto.
Mix well and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Your morel risotto with Vin Jaune and Mont d'Or is ready - enjoy!