Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 800 g pork loin into medallions: fairly thick slices (3/4 inch or 1.5-2 cm) and cut slightly on the diagonal.
- 3 min.
- 1 min.Add the pork medallions and mix well.
Cover with plastic film and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- 10 min.Prepare and rinse 800 g green beans.
- 5 min.Cook in salted boiling water.
- 1 min.Drain the beans when cooked.
- 7 min.Pour 2 tablespoonsful of the marinade into a frying pan on medium heat. When hot, add the pork medallions.
Cook on both sodes.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Reheat the green beans in the sauce for a couple of minutes.
Heat the plates.
- 3 min.Arrange 1 or 2 mdeallions per person with the beans alongside and pour the sauce over.
Remarks:If you don't have vegetable stock to make the sauce, you can use dry white wine instead.
You can replace the veal stock with 1 oz (30 g) of cold butter. Cut this into small pieces and add to the sauce, beating it in with a whisk.