Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Put into the blender goblet: 150 g black olives (stoned), 150 g tuna in oil, 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon French mustard, 5 anchovy fillets, salt and pepper.
Start the blender and add 6 tablespoons olive oil, pouring it in a thin stream. Blend until it forms a smooth purée.
- 3 min.Transfer the purée into a jar with an airtight lid and keep in the fridge if you are not going to use it straight away.
- Tapenade is perfect for spreading on small slices of toasted bread.
Remarks:The proportions given in this recipe are for guidance, so you can adapt it to suit your taste.
Recipes which use it: 2
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Black olives: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Two-olive ciabatta, Greek salad, Pissaladière with puff pastry, Tomato ladybirds, Salade Niçoise, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Avocado with Tuna, Tomato ladybirds, Nanou's tuna tart, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Pan bagnat, ... [All]
- Anchovy fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Pissaladière with puff pastry, Salade Niçoise, Mixed salad stack, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Thin endive tart, Scandinavian cocktail, Marinated tuna with herbs, Tomatoes Provençal, Fried egg in bread, ... [All]