Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel and grate 300 g raw beetroot and put into a salad bowl.
- 3 min.Roughly chop 100 g whole almonds.
- 5 min.
- 4 min.Dice 200 g chicken breast.
- 7 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
When really hot, add the diced chicken and fry.
When nicely browned all over, add to the salad bowl.
- 7 min.
- 3 min.Chop the herbs and add to the salad with 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) to finish. Mix well.
Remarks:For the full "pink effect" mentioned above, be sure to leave the salad to rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Raw beetroot: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crunchy spring salad, Sushi, Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Raw beetroot salad, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crispy potato galette with leeks, Pollack Parmentier, Winemaker's toast, Artichokes with beef, Potatoes with smoked salmon, ... [All]
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Lille style chicken, Chicken breasts with tarragon, Chicken nems, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Chicken pie, ... [All]
- Whole almonds: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Moist cereal bars, Praline, Frozen Nougat, Tomato pesto, Praline rochers, ... [All]