Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel and grate 300 g raw beetroot and put into a salad bowl.
- 3 min.Roughly chop 100 g whole almonds.
- 5 min.
- 4 min.Dice 200 g chicken breast.
- 7 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
When really hot, add the diced chicken and fry.
When nicely browned all over, add to the salad bowl.
- 7 min.
- 3 min.Chop the herbs and add to the salad with 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) to finish. Mix well.
Remarks:For the full "pink effect" mentioned above, be sure to leave the salad to rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Raw beetroot: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crunchy spring salad, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Raw beetroot salad, Sushi, ... [All]
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, Croque-monsieur gourmand, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Baked Camembert with Walnuts, Green Piedmont Salad, ... [All]
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chorba, Lille style chicken, Chicken pie, Chinese style chicken, Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, ... [All]
- Whole almonds: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Grandma Solange's biscuits, Praline, Chocolate Truffles, Moist cereal bars, Apple Batter Puddings, ... [All]