Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Slice 150 g artichoke heart.
- 3 min.Put the avocado and artichokes into a salad bowl and add 50 g tuna in oil.
- 5 min.Add some chopped parsley and 1 shallot, finely sliced.
- 10 min.Finish with 150 g mushrooms, peeled and sliced.
- 2 min.Mix 150 g Mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon curry powder.
- 2 min.Add the curry mayonnaise to the salad and mix well.
- Your salad is ready.
Remarks:As with any salad, the proportions are for guidance, so do adapt to your own taste, or whatever you have to hand.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Artichoke heart: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Artichoke hearts forestier , ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Special Parmesan baguettes, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Corn salad with croutons, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, Boeuf (beef) bourguignon, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Surprise bread, Avocado with Tuna, Coleslaw, Seafood feuillantines, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Leek and tuna loaf, Crunchy courgette and mushroom salad, Tapenade, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Avocado with Tuna, ... [All]