Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Peel 1 avocado: cut in half, discard the stone and slice the flesh thinly.
Sprinkle with lime juice and set aside.
- 3 min.Peel 1 red onion and slice into thin rounds.
- 2 min.Slice 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Begin the assembly: place a ring in the centre of a small plate.
Lay a slice of tomato in the bottom, then a layer of avocado.
- Put a layer of onion on top, then hard-boiled egg.
- Add a layer of anchovy fillets.
- Finish with a second layer of avocado and a slice of tomato.
Press down lightly to pack the layers together.
Put to wait in the fridge if necessary.
- 10 min.Remove the ring just before serving and drizzle a little vinaigrette around the stack.
Serve right away.
Remarks:If you don't like anchovies, use another kind of fish fillet, such as sardines in oil, salmon or smoked trout.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Anchovy fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salade Niçoise, Pissaladière with puff pastry, Tapenade, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bread with Tomato , Tomato omelette, Guacamole, Lebanese Tabbouleh, Italian toast, ... [All]
- Hard-boiled egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Green Piedmont Salad, Gratin slices with spinach, Spinach Croque-monsieur , Spinach on toast with bechamel, Green avocado salad, ... [All]
- Red onion: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and Avocado Salad, Breton Sandwich, Chicken club sandwich, Salade Niçoise, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, ... [All]