Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Peel 1 avocado: cut in half, discard the stone and slice the flesh thinly.
Sprinkle with lime juice and set aside.
- 3 min.Peel 1 red onion and slice into thin rounds.
- 2 min.Slice 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Begin the assembly: place a ring in the centre of a small plate.
Lay a slice of tomato in the bottom, then a layer of avocado.
- Put a layer of onion on top, then hard-boiled egg.
- Add a layer of anchovy fillets.
- Finish with a second layer of avocado and a slice of tomato.
Press down lightly to pack the layers together.
Put to wait in the fridge if necessary.
- 10 min.Remove the ring just before serving and drizzle a little vinaigrette around the stack.
Serve right away.
Remarks:If you don't like anchovies, use another kind of fish fillet, such as sardines in oil, salmon or smoked trout.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Anchovy fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Tapenade, Salade Niçoise, Pissaladière with puff pastry, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs in tomato shells, Tomatoes Macédoine , Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Paella, Lebanese Tabbouleh, ... [All]
- Hard-boiled egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salade Niçoise, Spinach on toast with bechamel, Eggs with mayonnaise, Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, Gratin slices with spinach, ... [All]
- Avocado: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Avocado with gravlax, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Cucumber and salmon salad, Sushi, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , ... [All]