Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Cut 100 g belly (streaky) bacon into strips (you can use ham instead if you prefer).
- 5 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a large saucepan on high heat. When good and hot, add the bacon.
Leave to fry, stirring from time to time.
- 10 min.Add 200 g peeled tomatoes, mix well and turn down the heat.
Leave to simmer gently uncovered.
- 8 min.Meanwhile, cook 200 g pasta.
- 2 min.As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain thoroughly and add to the saucepan.
Mix well and serve without delay.