Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Cut 150 g ham into small pieces.
- 10 min.Cook 400 g pasta, if not already cooked.
Mix the pasta and ham together.
- 1 min.Tip this mixture into a gratin dish.
Pour 100 g liquid cream over.
- 1 min.Cover with grated cheese.
- 25 min.Bake for about 25 minutes, until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:The amounts stated are only for guidance, so do adjust to suit your own taste and the leftovers you have in your fridge.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Penne with purple artichokes, Sunday night pasta, How to cook pasta properly, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton galettes (pancakes), Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Involtinis, Potted meat (rillettes), Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Panna cotta, Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble, Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, Spaghetti with mussels and basil, Raw beetroot mousse with walnuts, ... [All]