Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Cut 150 g ham into small pieces.
- 10 min.Cook 400 g pasta, if not already cooked.
Mix the pasta and ham together.
- 1 min.Tip this mixture into a gratin dish.
Pour 100 g liquid cream over.
- 1 min.Cover with grated cheese.
- 25 min.Bake for about 25 minutes, until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:The amounts stated are only for guidance, so do adjust to suit your own taste and the leftovers you have in your fridge.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Tagliatelle with cockles, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Pasta with green asparagus, Penne with purple artichokes, How to cook pasta properly, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Ham "friand" pie, Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit), Potato and two ham gratin, Potted meat (rillettes), Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Raw beetroot mousse with walnuts, The total turnip, Black Forest gateau, Frozen Nougat, Chocolate and vanilla crème brûlée, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Thin endive tart, Layered Leek and Egg Gratin , Gratin slices with spinach, Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta, Gougères, ... [All]