Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Cut 150 g ham into small pieces.
- 10 min.Cook 400 g pasta, if not already cooked.
Mix the pasta and ham together.
- 1 min.Tip this mixture into a gratin dish.
Pour 100 g liquid cream over.
- 1 min.Cover with grated cheese.
- 25 min.Bake for about 25 minutes, until the top is nicely browned.
Remarks:The amounts stated are only for guidance, so do adjust to suit your own taste and the leftovers you have in your fridge.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sunday night pasta, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, How to cook pasta properly, Tagliatelle with cockles, Pasta with green asparagus, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potato and two ham gratin, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Ham "friand" pie, Ham à la Russe, Potted meat (rillettes), ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mushrooms on toast, French style, Rosemary steamed fish, Late Winter Soup with Fresh Spinach, Fresh spinach with cream, Filet mignon with mustard and tarragon sauce, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Layered Leek and Egg Gratin , Quiche Lorraine, Gougères, ... [All]