Step by step recipe:
- 7 min.
Prepare the filling
Toast (dry-roast) 75 g pine nuts in a frying pan on medium heat until nicely browned.Set aside.
- 3 min.
- 1 min.Add the pine nuts and mix thoroughly.
- 40 min.
Fill the ravioli
Prepare and fill the ravioli as shown here: "How to make ravioli".
- 3 min.Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the ravioli for 3 minutes.
- 1 min.Drain the ravioli.
Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- 2 min.
BakeDivide the ravioli between individual oven-proof dishes, allowing 6 to 8 ravioli per person for a main course.
Add chopped sage leaves and 3 tablespoonsful of cream to each dish. Top with a little grated Parmesan.
- 15 min.Bake for about 15 minutes...
- ...until browned on top.
Remarks:You can blend the pine nuts coarsely after toasting if you prefer a ravioli filling with a smoother texture.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked spinach: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach and hard-boiled egg gratin, Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Feta and spinach brik pie, Spinach Croque-monsieur , Spinach brik parcels, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rosemary steamed fish, Pistachio tiramisu, Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue , Rice and peas, Pasta with mushrooms, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Special Parmesan baguettes, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Green asparagus omelette, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, ... [All]