Step by step recipe:
- 1 hour 30 min.
- 15 min.
Prepare the cream sauce
Save the cooking juices and transfer to a small sucepan.
Put on medium heat and reduce by 3/4.
- 15 min.Pour 150 ml liquid cream into the pan, pepper, but do not salt. Stir well, then leave to thicken on low heat.
- 6 min.
Cook the pastaMeanwhile, cook the pasta, then set aside.
- 5 min.
Chop 100 g spring onion (scallion) and parsley.
- 2 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a large pan on medium heat.
When hot, add the onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Tip the pasta into the pan, add the cockes and cream sauce. Mix well.
- 1 min.Finish with the chopped parsley; stir this in and your pasta is ready.
Remarks:Or course, you can use any other kind of pasta you like instead of the tagliatelle.
If you do not have any spring onions, use an ordinary onion or shallot.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cockles: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fillets of sole Dieppoise, Fisherman's Ragout, How to prepare cockles, Crusty cockle tart, ... [All]
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Penne with Mushrooms, How to cook pasta properly, Ham pasta bake, Pasta with green asparagus, Spaghetti with mushrooms, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rice and peas, Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, Chantilly cream, Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, ... [All]