Step by step recipe:
- 1 hour 30 min.
- 15 min.
Prepare the cream sauce
Save the cooking juices and transfer to a small sucepan.
Put on medium heat and reduce by 3/4.
- 15 min.Pour 150 ml liquid cream into the pan, pepper, but do not salt. Stir well, then leave to thicken on low heat.
- 6 min.
Cook the pastaMeanwhile, cook the pasta, then set aside.
- 5 min.
Chop 100 g spring onion (scallion) and parsley.
- 2 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a large pan on medium heat.
When hot, add the onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Tip the pasta into the pan, add the cockes and cream sauce. Mix well.
- 1 min.Finish with the chopped parsley; stir this in and your pasta is ready.
Remarks:Or course, you can use any other kind of pasta you like instead of the tagliatelle.
If you do not have any spring onions, use an ordinary onion or shallot.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cockles: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crusty cockle tart, How to prepare cockles, Fisherman's Ragout, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, ... [All]
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Penne with Mushrooms, Pasta with green asparagus, Pasta with mushrooms, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Spaghetti with mushrooms, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fillets of sole Dieppoise, Apricot blancmange, Salmon with sorrel, Crème de foie gras, Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Creamy risotto with vegetables , Baked salmon fillet, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Minestrone, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, ... [All]