Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- Switch on mixer, at slow speed, to mix thoroughly.
- 10 min.Knead at this speed for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Dough will become elastic and slightly sticky.
- 5 min.Sprinkle flour on work surface, tip out dough, and form into a ball.
- Then put ball in a bowl, cover with a plastic sheet.
- 1 hourLeave to rise in a warm place for one hour: dough will double in volume.
- 5 min.At the end of this time, cut dough into small lumps (80 g approximately for small pizzas, 100 g or more for big ones), then roll into balls and place on a baking sheet, covered with a plastic sheet, and leave to rise again before using.
- 45 min.When ready to make pizzas, roll each ball of dough out thinly.