Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- Switch on mixer, at slow speed, to mix thoroughly.
- 10 min.Knead at this speed for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Dough will become elastic and slightly sticky.
- 5 min.Sprinkle flour on work surface, tip out dough, and form into a ball.
- Then put ball in a bowl, cover with a plastic sheet.
- 1 hourLeave to rise in a warm place for one hour: dough will double in volume.
- 5 min.At the end of this time, cut dough into small lumps (80 g approximately for small pizzas, 100 g or more for big ones), then roll into balls and place on a baking sheet, covered with a plastic sheet, and leave to rise again before using.
- 45 min.When ready to make pizzas, roll each ball of dough out thinly.
Remarks:For topping this dough, see tomato sauce for pizzas, and you can also see some tips for a successful pizza-party.
Source:Gireg himself, he taught me everything about pizza dough.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fillet of beef in a rosemary crust, Chocolate rolls (petits pains), Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), Gâteau Basque , Rabbit civet "à la normande", ... [All]
- Water: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Aperitif rolls, Quick orange marmalade, Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, How to prepare endives , How to fry eggs well, ... [All]
- Milk: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Apricot blancmange, Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, Toasted almond cake, Flognarde, Dublin fruit scones, ... [All]