Step by step recipe:
- 4 min.
- 3 min.
- 15 min.Leave the sugar to caramelize in the oven to make the oat nougatine.
- 3 min.When this is golden brown, remove from the oven and break up into coarse crumbs.
- 5 min.Begin assembling the dessert: put a layer of Chantilly (whipped cream) in the bottom of each glass.
- 5 min.Add a layer of raspberries and scatter some nougatine on top.
- 7 min.Repeat this operation, finishing with a layer of whipped cream. Decorate with a raspberry and a pinch of nougatine.
Prepare some hot whisky with honey by melting 100 ml honey in 200 ml whisky (preferably Scottish) over low heat.
And to drink?A small glass of whisky with honey.
Source:After Nick Nairn.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chantilly cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Apple charlotte with toasted brioche, Strawberry Charlotte, Ice-cream Vacherin, Chouquettes, Key Lime Pie for Jeremy, ... [All]
- Raspberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Raspberry sorbet, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Raspberry tart, Raspberry muffins, Framboisier, ... [All]
- Rolled oats: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Oatmeal cake, Oaty walnut cake , Moist cereal bars, Cookies, Oat financiers for Louise, ... [All]
- Honey: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chocolate madeleines, Panettone, Nougat, Gingerbread, Nonettes, ... [All]