Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Put 700 g raspberries into a high-sided container and blend thoroughly.
- 5 min.
- Continue until only the seeds are left in the sieve.
Discard the seeds.
- You will now have the smooth coulis that is essential for the "perfect" raspberry sorbet.
- 3 min.
- 2 hoursRefrigerate for at least 2 hours, either covered with plastic film or in a sealed bottle or jar.
- 10 min.Transfer to an ice-cream maker and leave to churn...
- ...until the sorbet is ready and velvelty smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:For more information on the subject, see the page dedicated to ice-cream and sorbets.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Raspberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Cranachan, Framboisier, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Raspberry muffins, ... [All]
- Sugar syrup: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: How to glaze a tart , Pavlova, Baked Alaska, Framboisier, Individual charlottes with morello cherries, ... [All]
- Lemon: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Houmous, Endives , Cucumber and salmon salad, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Caesar salad, ... [All]