Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Put 700 g raspberries into a high-sided container and blend thoroughly.
- 5 min.
- Continue until only the seeds are left in the sieve.
Discard the seeds.
- You will now have the smooth coulis that is essential for the "perfect" raspberry sorbet.
- 3 min.
- 2 hoursRefrigerate for at least 2 hours, either covered with plastic film or in a sealed bottle or jar.
- 10 min.Transfer to an ice-cream maker and leave to churn...
- ...until the sorbet is ready and velvelty smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:For more information on the subject, see the page dedicated to ice-cream and sorbets.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Raspberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Raspberry muffins, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Framboisier, Cranachan, ... [All]
- Sugar syrup: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fruit salad, 4 pears salad with vanilla, Strawberry-mint sorbet, Peach and verbena feuilleté, Melon with port sorbet, ... [All]
- Lemon: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Moist Lemon Cake, Lemon creams, Blanquette of veal, Pears and caramelised walnut samosas , Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , ... [All]