Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Put 700 g raspberries into a high-sided container and blend thoroughly.
- 5 min.
- Continue until only the seeds are left in the sieve.
Discard the seeds.
- You will now have the smooth coulis that is essential for the "perfect" raspberry sorbet.
- 3 min.
- 2 hoursRefrigerate for at least 2 hours, either covered with plastic film or in a sealed bottle or jar.
- 10 min.Transfer to an ice-cream maker and leave to churn...
- ...until the sorbet is ready and velvelty smooth.
- Serve immediately.