Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 150 g tomato in half, remove the central hard part if it is large (see the left hand tomato "with" and the right hand "without").
- Do this for all the tomatoes.
- 5 min.Put into the food processor bowl: 100 g whole almonds, 1 bunch basil, 150 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan), the tomato halves, 6 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3 min.Blend until this forms a purée.
- Your tomato pesto is ready, and will transform a simple pasta dish into a refined feast.