Step by step recipe:
- 6 min.Cook the pasta as you like it.
- 5 min.Meanwhile, use a frying pan with no added fat to fry 4 slices cured ham lightly on both sides.
- 2 min.When fried, cut the ham into thin strips.
- 2 min.Drain 200 g Preserved tomatoes and cut into pieces.
- 5 min.Fry the chopped preserved tomatoes in the same pan as the ham, still without any added fat.
- 3 min.Once the cooked pasta has been drained, tip the tomatoes and ham on top and put 150 g Pesto in the centre.
You can bring it to the table like this...
- ...and mix together at the last minute.
However you serve it, do so right away.
Remarks:The quantities in this recipe are for guidance, so do feel free to adapt them to your taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Penne with Mushrooms, Mozzarella pasta bake, Penne with purple artichokes, Pasta with green asparagus, Sunday night pasta, ... [All]
- Preserved tomatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cretan Bread, Pan-fried chicken breast on mozzarella, Spring Bread, Tomato foccacia, Sushi, ... [All]
- Pesto: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato feuilleté with pesto, Fried egg in bread, Pesto crackers, Loaf for "les filles'", Olive and pesto bread, ... [All]
- Cured ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, Shallot confit tart, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Vegetable clafoutis, Surprise eggs, ... [All]