Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
Prepare the potatoes:
Slice 8 cooked potatoes, keeping the skin, and keep the slices together as you will be reassembling them.
- 3 min.Cut 4 slices smoked salmon into small squares, a little larger than the potato slices.
- 5 min.Reassemble the potato, slice by slice, slipping a piece of salmon between each time.
- 5 min.Stick a skewer through the potato to hold it together.
- 1 min.Lay the reassembled potatoes on a baking sheet.
- 15 min.
Cook the potatoes:
Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C).
Brush the potatoes with herb oil and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven once the potatoes have browned slightly.
- 2 min.
Remove the skewer, split open lengthways, top with a tablespoonful of light herb sauce and serve immediately.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Light herb sauce: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potato Waffles with Smoked Salmon, ... [All]
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Eggs Comtoise, Winemaker's toast, Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Pollack Parmentier, ... [All]
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon and spinach quiche, Surprise bread, Cucumber and salmon salad, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Spaghetti with smoked salmon, ... [All]
- Herb olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Oven-roasted Sprouts, Little vegetable omelettes, Italian toast, Light herb sauce, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]