Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Trim, rinse and dry 750 g Brussels sprouts.
Cut in half lengthways.
- 3 min.Put the sprouts into a bowl, trickle 4 tablespoons Herb olive oil over, salt and pepper, then mix well for a few minutes to make sure they are evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 30 min.Spread the sprouts on a baking sheet and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Take the sprouts out of the oven when they are nicely browned.
Serve piping hot to accompany meat, for example.
Remarks:If you do not have any herb olive oil, use plain olive oil and scatter a little thyme over the sprouts, if you have some.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Brussels sprouts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Country vegetable soup, Pork chops with a duo of brassicas, Quartet of brassicas with cream , Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, ... [All]
- Herb olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Little vegetable omelettes, Italian toast, Vegetable tartare, Salmon rillettes, Fine multi-tomato tart, ... [All]
- Pepper: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: The total turnip, Rabbit civet "à la normande", Mexican-style pork medallions , Mexican ceviche, Chicken with rice and leeks, ... [All]
- Salt: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, Rum babas, Sausage and lentils "en cocotte", Potato purée , Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., ... [All]