Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Put the herbs into a bowl and add 350 g plain yoghurt.
Choose a Greek-style yoghurt if possible, as this has a thick, smooth texture. Otherwise, you can use cream cheese or unsweetened fromage frais.
- 1 min.
- 1 min.Mix thoroughly, check the seasoning and it's ready.
Remarks:One interesting possibility with this sauce is the hot-cold contrast: piping-hot baked potatoes, split open with a spoonful of really cold sauce in the middle - simply delightful!
Make plenty at a time, as it is always popular.
Recipes which use it: 2
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Plain yoghurt: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tzatziki, Home-made doner kebab, Cretan-style salmon , Spinach fritters, ... [All]
- Herb olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Little vegetable omelettes, Salmon rillettes, Vegetable tartare, Potatoes with smoked salmon, Italian toast, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm chicken salad, Spring veal sauté , Corn salad with croutons, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables, ... [All]
- Lemon: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, Artichoke hearts forestier , Poaching syrup, Caesar salad, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, ... [All]