Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Drain 300 g tinned (canned) chickpeas and mash them roughly with a fork.
- 1 min.Put into a bowl.
- 7 min.Add 150 g spring onion (scallion) and 200 g radishes sliced into rounds.
- 3 min.Finish by adding the chopped coriander and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette). Mix well and it's ready.
Remarks:For a more exotic flavour, try making the vinaigrette with sesame oil.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tinned (canned) chickpeas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Couscous, Houmous, Chorba, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Crunchy salad, The total turnip, Valay salad, Crunchy verrines, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Green avocado salad, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Tagliatelle with cockles, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Pan bagnat, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crunchy spring salad, Red cabbage salad with chives, Leeks in vinaigrette , Cubed salad, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, ... [All]