Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Drain 300 g tinned (canned) chickpeas and mash them roughly with a fork.
- 1 min.Put into a bowl.
- 7 min.Add 150 g spring onion (scallion) and 200 g radishes sliced into rounds.
- 3 min.Finish by adding the chopped coriander and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette). Mix well and it's ready.
Remarks:For a more exotic flavour, try making the vinaigrette with sesame oil.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tinned (canned) chickpeas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Houmous, Chorba, Couscous, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crunchy verrines, Tomato ladybirds, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Summery cheese on toast, Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Sautéed green vegetables, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Tartine du pêcheur , Lebanese Tabbouleh, ... [All]