Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Dice 250 g cheese fairly small (Cantal and Mimolette shown here, see below for other ideas).
Peel and finely chop 1 spring onion (scallion).
Roughly chop the parsley and coriander.
- 8 min.Prepare 400 g cauliflower, keeping only the small, neat florets, no larger than a mouthful.
- 7 min.Steam the cauliflower until just tender.
- 3 min.When cooked, drain thoroughly and tip into a salad bowl while still hot.
- 1 min.Add the diced cheeses, herbs and onion.
- 2 min.Add 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette), mix well and serve immediately to keep the "warm" effect.
Remarks:For the two cheeses, you can use others, of course, instead of Cantal and mature Mimolette, but I advise you to choose ones with a hard paste (Comté, Gruyère, Beaufort, Cheddar, etc.).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Country vegetable soup, Thaï rice with small vegetables, Paella, Crunchy spring salad, Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, ... [All]
- Cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur complet, Kérinou slices, Aligot, Eggs in brioche nests, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cubed salad, Chicken club sandwich, Eggs with mayonnaise, Prawn salad with a crunch, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, ... [All]