Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Dice 250 g cheese fairly small (Cantal and Mimolette shown here, see below for other ideas).
Peel and finely chop 1 spring onion (scallion).
Roughly chop the parsley and coriander.
- 8 min.Prepare 400 g cauliflower, keeping only the small, neat florets, no larger than a mouthful.
- 7 min.Steam the cauliflower until just tender.
- 3 min.When cooked, drain thoroughly and tip into a salad bowl while still hot.
- 1 min.Add the diced cheeses, herbs and onion.
- 2 min.Add 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette), mix well and serve immediately to keep the "warm" effect.
Remarks:For the two cheeses, you can use others, of course, instead of Cantal and mature Mimolette, but I advise you to choose ones with a hard paste (Comté, Gruyère, Beaufort, Cheddar, etc.).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: How to prepare cauliflower, Paella, Thaï rice with small vegetables, Cauliflower tabouleh, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]
- Cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Pan-baked hash brown (Hash-brown casserole), Involtini-Style Filet Mignon , Potato wallets, French toast "cordon bleu", Winemaker's toast, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Alsatian-style salad, Cubed salad, Chickpea salad, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Chickpea salad, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Tartine du pêcheur , Warm chicken salad, ... [All]