Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare 750 g broccoli ready for cooking.
- 8 min.Bring 1 litre Vegetable stock to the boil, then add the broccoli.
Cook until tender.
- 3 min.Take out a little broccoli and keep to one side for serving, then blend the rest of the soup.
- 3 min.Serve in bowls garnished with the whole broccoli florets. That's all there is to it.
Remarks:You can add a little grated Parmesan either before or after blending.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Vegetable stock: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéed Green Vegetables, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Sausages with baked beans, French style, Pork medallions with "full" turnips, Chinese Soup, ... [All]
- Broccoli: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Sautéed Green Vegetables, How to prepare broccoli, Quartet of brassicas with cream , Sautéd broccoli with ham, ... [All]
- Salt: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Upside-down Parmentier, Like a Boursin with garlic and herbs, Shallot confit tart, Seafood feuillantines, Saucipain, ... [All]