Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare 750 g broccoli ready for cooking.
- 8 min.Bring 1 litre Vegetable stock to the boil, then add the broccoli.
Cook until tender.
- 3 min.Take out a little broccoli and keep to one side for serving, then blend the rest of the soup.
- 3 min.Serve in bowls garnished with the whole broccoli florets. That's all there is to it.
Remarks:You can add a little grated Parmesan either before or after blending.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Vegetable stock: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Curried prawn risotto, Sausages with baked beans, French style, Stuffed cabbage leaves, Fisherman's Ragout, Country vegetable soup, ... [All]
- Broccoli: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Quartet of brassicas with cream , How to prepare broccoli, Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, Sautéed Green Vegetables, Potato and broccoli gratin, ... [All]
- Salt: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Colcannon, Smooth mixed vegetable soup, Broccoli savoury custard, Bolognaise lasagne, Crispy prawn rolls, ... [All]
- Pepper: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Savoury mini-madeleines with 2 cheeses, Upside-down Parmentier, Sausagemeat, Chinese style chicken, ... [All]