Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Break 200 g chocolate into small pieces, and melt in a bain-marie
- 7 min.In a pan pour 200 ml milk and 40 ml liquid cream.
Bring to the boil on low heat.
- 7 min.Add 40 g butter and 40 g caster sugar, mix well and bring back to the boil again.
- 2 min.Pour in melted chocolate.
- 3 min.Then over low heat, mix with a whisk or a maryse to get a smooth sauce.
- 3 min.Bring to the boil one last time, it's ready.
You can easily make this sauce in advance, and then reheat it: low heat, bain-marie or microwave oven. It's really delicious hot or warm.
This recipe is warmly dedicated to Eric, a great chocolate lover, to whom I promised it a (too) long time ago.
Recipes which use it: 3
After G. Lenôtre.