Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 2 min.Pour 2 tablespoons oil into the meat pan and put over medium heat.
- 2 min.Add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper lightly and cook for 1 or 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- 3 min.Add 150 ml liquid cream and the Roquefort. Stir continuously to melt and scrape the bottom of the pan well to deglaze.
- 5 min.Continue stirring until the sauce thickens, then serve without delay.
Remarks:If you make are making this sauce without meat juices, add a stock cube at the same time as the cream and Roquefort.
For a "blue cheese" sauce, instead of Roquefort you can use any other blue (Fourme, Bleu de Gex, Stilton, etc.), that you can find.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pasta with mushrooms, Crème de foie gras, Tagliatelle with cockles, Chocolate and vanilla crème brûlée, Chocolate sauce, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Cocotte eggs with Comté, Pan-fried potatoes, Spinach brik parcels, Pancake batter, ... [All]