Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 2 min.Pour 2 tablespoons oil into the meat pan and put over medium heat.
- 2 min.Add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper lightly and cook for 1 or 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- 3 min.Add 150 ml liquid cream and the Roquefort. Stir continuously to melt and scrape the bottom of the pan well to deglaze.
- 5 min.Continue stirring until the sauce thickens, then serve without delay.
Remarks:If you make are making this sauce without meat juices, add a stock cube at the same time as the cream and Roquefort.
For a "blue cheese" sauce, instead of Roquefort you can use any other blue (Fourme, Bleu de Gex, Stilton, etc.), that you can find.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Chocolate mug cake, Like Bounty, Apple Batter Puddings, Stuffed pumpkin gratin, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur complet, Fillet of beef in a rosemary crust, Boeuf (beef) bourguignon, Pan-fried potatoes, Larded pork tenderloin, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: How to slow cook meat, Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage, Ramekins of duchess potatoes, Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, ... [All]