Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 2 min.Pour 2 tablespoons oil into the meat pan and put over medium heat.
- 2 min.Add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper lightly and cook for 1 or 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- 3 min.Add 150 ml liquid cream and the Roquefort. Stir continuously to melt and scrape the bottom of the pan well to deglaze.
- 5 min.Continue stirring until the sauce thickens, then serve without delay.
Remarks:If you make are making this sauce without meat juices, add a stock cube at the same time as the cream and Roquefort.
For a "blue cheese" sauce, instead of Roquefort you can use any other blue (Fourme, Bleu de Gex, Stilton, etc.), that you can find.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crème de foie gras, Ramekins of duchess potatoes, Pain perdu, Raw beetroot mousse with walnuts, Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Comtoise tart for Seàn, How to cook red meat properly, Crab Cakes, Boeuf (beef) bourguignon, Winegrowers' sausage casserole, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallop and leek pancakes, Spinach Omelette, Tomato sauce for pizzas, Nanou's tuna tart, Filo leeks and cheese tart, ... [All]