Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Spread an even layer of stewed apple on each piece of pastry, leaving a band around the edge bare.
- 15 min.Peel the apples, then slice and arrange on top of the stewed apple.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes.
- 10 min.
- 5 min.
Remarks:Instead of apples, you can use pears, pineapple, or any other fruit of your choice.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato feuilleté with pesto, Epiphany galette, Vegetable rosette tart, Small foie gras pasties, Courgette tart with mint, ... [All]
- Stewed apple (compote): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Apple and pear tart, Linzer torte, Express apple tart, Amiens macaroons, Apple charlotte with toasted brioche, ... [All]
- Apple: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Rolled chestnut and apple brioche, Four quarters (adding fruit), Stewed apple (compote), Cochelin d'Evreux, Tart Tatin, ... [All]