Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Mix together until the mixture is even and smooth.
Set aside in the fridge.
Heat the oven to 370°F (190°C).
- 10 min.Peel 4 Pears, remove the stalk and core, then cut into pieces.
Put the pieces into a loaf tin or mould.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Cook the sugar to light caramel stage...
- 2 min....then pour this over the fruit.
- 3 min.Cover with the cake mixture...
- 40 min....and bake for about 40 minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
Remarks:Like in a fruit crumble, you can use whetever fruits in season you have to hand.
You can mix different kinds of fruit, too.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Buckwheat almond biscuits, Elsa's Comtoise galette, Clafoutis "Marie-Antoinette", Apple Batter Puddings, Nougat, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Walnut short bread, Almond mug cake for Mary, Wiener Schnitzel, Biscuit de Savoie sponge cake, Chocolate mug cake, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), Cod loin with saffron, Caramelised apple pie, Bonnevaux apple tart, Mushroom velouté, ... [All]