Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.
- 1 min.Arrange the ham on top and any other toppings you would like.
I've added chorizo here...
- 2 min....some finely diced mozarella...
- 2 min....goat's cheese, mushrooms, etc.
- 20 min.Bake right away in a really hot oven, and near the bottom of the oven rather than in the middle.
As soon as the pizza is cooked, take it out of the oven, drizzle a little Herb olive oil over and scatter a few fresh basil leaves on top.
Remarks:This is typically something to make after a pizza party: if you have leftover ingredients from your last batch of pizzas, but no more dough and really can't face making any more, a bit of puff pastry and you're good to go.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crusty pistachio, almond and apricot flan, Millefeuille, Vegetable pie, Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Tomato and courgette tart, ... [All]
- Tomato sauce for pizzas: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fine multi-tomato tart, Lumberjack turnovers, Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Quick stuffed courgettes, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Special Parmesan baguettes, Rabbit civet "à la normande", Mushroom Pancakes au Gratin, Penne with Mushrooms, ... [All]
- Chorizo: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Mediterranean toast, Paella, ... [All]