Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare a green salad with the lettuce, a few chopped chives and a sauce vinaigrette dressing.
- 10 min.Cut 150 g Époisses into rectangular pieces about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick and 4 cm (2 inches) long (1 piece of cheese per parcel).
Pepper them, then sprinkle with linseeds on both sides, pressing lightly so that the seeds stick to the cheese.
- 5 min.Roll up each piece of cheese in a sheet of brik to form a neat little parcel.
See this short video to see how to do it.
- 2 min.Brush the parcels with oil.
- 5 min.Fry the parcels in a hot frying pan until golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately with the salad.
Remarks:If you cannot get Epoisses, you can use another cheese, preferably one with a soft paste, such as morbier, brie, camembert, etc., or any other you particularly like.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Époisses: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Shallot confit tart, Melting Epoisses on toast , ... [All]
- Linseed : You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Fish in a seed crust, Mixed seed grissini, Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Red rice pannequets, Seeded loaf, ... [All]
- Sheet of brik pastry: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Quick Strawberry Millefeuille, Crispy spinach rolls, Warm apple feuillantines, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crab Cakes, Tournedos Rossini, Pork chops in the oven, Home-made potato crisps , Gratin du Nord, ... [All]