Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Wash 1 cucumber and slice thinly.
- 5 min.Cut 2 slices smoked salmon into small peices.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Break up 200 g tuna in oil into flakes.
Prepare 200 g Mayonnaise.
- 3 min.Put all the ingredients into a bowl, add the mayonnaise and herbs, then mix carefully.
- Refrigerate, covered by plastic film until serving.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vegetable tartare, Crab Cakes, Surprise bread, Breton Sandwich, Avocado with Tuna, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Avocado with Tuna, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Tomato ladybirds, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Leek and tuna loaf, ... [All]
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Smoked salmon sacristains, Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, Surprise bread, Salmon and spinach quiche, ... [All]