Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Wash 1 cucumber and slice thinly.
- 5 min.Cut 2 slices smoked salmon into small peices.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Break up 200 g tuna in oil into flakes.
Prepare 200 g Mayonnaise.
- 3 min.Put all the ingredients into a bowl, add the mayonnaise and herbs, then mix carefully.
- Refrigerate, covered by plastic film until serving.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Nanou's tuna tart, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Tomato ladybirds, Pan bagnat, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Macédoine of vegetables, Tomato ladybirds, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Piedmont salad, Coleslaw, ... [All]
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Salmon rillettes, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Scandinavian cocktail, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Potato Waffles with Smoked Salmon, ... [All]
- Avocado: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and Avocado Salad, How to prepare an avocado, Guacamole, Mexican ceviche, Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, ... [All]