Step by step recipe:
- 2 hoursPrepare 300 g Chocolate ganache, pour into a dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to set.
- 15 min.Dry roast 30 g whole almonds and 30 g pistachios for 15 minutes in the oven at 300°F (150°C).
- 5 min.Chop the nuts coarsly and set aside.
- 1 min.Take out about a teaspoonful of ganache.
- 1 min.Form roughly into a ball with your fingers (latex gloves will help keep your hands clean.).
- 1 min.Roll with the palm of the other hand...
- ...until nicely rounded.
- 1 min.Dip the truffle in cocoa powder...
- ...and put on a plate.
- For the nutty version, leave off the cocoa and roll the truffle in the chopped-nut mixture, using gentle pressure to help the nuts stick.
- 30 min.Prepare all the truffles like this.
Keep them in the fridge, covered with plastic film.
Remarks:You can vary the flavour your truffles by adding vanilla or an alcohol that you enjoy.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chocolate ganache: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Flaky chocolate brioche, Chocolate and vanilla crème brûlée, ... [All]
- Whole almonds: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Kugelhof for Nanou, Apple Batter Puddings, Rice pudding with fruit and nuts, Crusty pistachio, almond and apricot flan, Moist cereal bars, ... [All]
- Pistachios: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pistachio powder or paste, Mini apricot and pistachio brioches, Frozen Nougat, Pistachio panna cotta with custard, Saucipain, ... [All]