Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Briefly rinse 400 g mushrooms, dry them, then cut into small pieces.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.Put 2 tablespoons goose fat into a large saucepan on high heat. When good and hot, add the mushrooms.
Sauté for a few minutes until lightly browned. Salt and pepper only after cooking.
- 1 min.
- 4 min.Add the chopped leeks and mix well.
Cook until the leeks are just tender, but still nice and green (about 3 or 4 minutes).
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 10 min.
- 1 min.
- 1 min.Lay the first buckwheat pancake in the tin, then brush this with butter.
- 1 min.Lay the second pancake on top. You can use clothes pegs at this stage to hold the sides and stop them from falling in.
- 2 min.Fill the tart, then remove the pegs and butter the edge of the pancake that is still showing.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes.
Serve hot or warm.
Remarks:If you don't have goose fat for Step 4, you can replace this with peanut (groundnut) oil, lard or even clarified butter.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Coq au vin, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Celeriac and mushroom gratin, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Sauce Normande (for fish), ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Filo leeks and cheese tart, Summer Salmon Blanquette, Chantilly cream, Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Tapenade, Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, Pitta bread, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, ... [All]
- Clarified butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Flambéd bananas , Sweet pancake rolls from Brittany, Norman flambéed apples, Clafoutis "Marie-Antoinette", Warm autumn salad, ... [All]