Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Briefly rinse 400 g mushrooms, dry them, then cut into small pieces.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.Put 2 tablespoons goose fat into a large saucepan on high heat. When good and hot, add the mushrooms.
Sauté for a few minutes until lightly browned. Salt and pepper only after cooking.
- 1 min.
- 4 min.Add the chopped leeks and mix well.
Cook until the leeks are just tender, but still nice and green (about 3 or 4 minutes).
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 10 min.
- 1 min.
- 1 min.Lay the first buckwheat pancake in the tin, then brush this with butter.
- 1 min.Lay the second pancake on top. You can use clothes pegs at this stage to hold the sides and stop them from falling in.
- 2 min.Fill the tart, then remove the pegs and butter the edge of the pancake that is still showing.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes.
Serve hot or warm.
Remarks:If you don't have goose fat for Step 4, you can replace this with peanut (groundnut) oil, lard or even clarified butter.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Boeuf (beef) bourguignon, Stuffed Mushrooms, Rabbit civet "à la normande", Sauce Normande (for fish), Corn salad with croutons, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate and vanilla crème brûlée, Pain perdu, Eton mess, Chocolate cream with a crunch, irish coffee mousse, Apple and almond gratin, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Filet mignon with mustard and tarragon sauce, Pasta with green asparagus, Involtinis, Potimarron and celeriac autumn soup, ... [All]