Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
Prepare the filling
Rinse 450 g mushrooms rapidly, then chop fairly small.
- 5 min.
- 7 min.
- 1 min.Add 200 ml cream, salt and pepper...
- 10 min....and leave to reduce on low heat.
Check the seasoning.
Fill the pancakes
Put a small amount of filling near the edge of a pancake...
- ...start rolling it up...
- ...then fold in the sides...
- ...to finish with a neat roll.
- 10 min.Prepare all the pancakes like this and lay them in an oven-proof dish.
- 2 min.
Bake the pancakes "au gratin"
Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C).
Pour 2 tablespoons cream evenly over the pancakes and scatter 2 tablespoons grated cheese on top. Bake for about 10 minutes...
- 10 min....until nicely browned.
Remarks:I used oyster mushrooms here, but you can use any sort you have available.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rabbit civet "à la normande", Nanou's tuna tart, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Boeuf (beef) bourguignon, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: New York style pasta, Chocolate rolls (petits pains), Mirlitons, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Feta and spinach brik pie, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potimarron (chestnut pumpkin) "au gratin", Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, Tomato omelette, Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, Chicken and mushroom pie, ... [All]