Step by step recipe:
- 6 min.
- 5 min.
- 15 min.Peel then chop 200 g mushrooms.
Coarsly chop the parsley leaves.
Peel, rinse, then chop 1 spring onion (scallion) finely.
- 1 min.
- 1 min.Add the chopped mushrooms and mix well...
- 5 min....then sauté for a few minutes. The mushrooms should just begin to brown.
- At the end of cooking, salt and pepper then add the chopped parsley.
Take off the heat and set aside.
- 1 min.
- 3 min.Divide the courgettes between the slices...
- 3 min....then add the mushrooms...
- 3 min....and top with the ham and cheese cut into slivers.
- 15 min.Cook in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and is starting to brown.
Remarks:Kérinou is a district of Brest, in the Brittany region of northwest France. In keeping with the spirit of the recipe, try to use a French "tome" cheese if possible, preferably from Brittany.
If you like a little more crunch, you can toast the bread before adding the toppings.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Special Parmesan baguettes, Chicken and mushroom pie, Stuffed Mushrooms, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Chicken pie, ... [All]
- Cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Winemaker's toast, Filo leeks and cheese tart, Croque-monsieur complet, Potato wallets, Involtini-Style Filet Mignon , ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Melting Epoisses on toast , Tartine du pêcheur , French toast "cordon bleu", Warm autumn salad, Mediterranean toast, ... [All]
- Smoked ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Crème de foie gras, Dauphinoise potatoes with Serano ham, Pasta with green asparagus, Quail egg canapés, ... [All]