Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
Prepare the radish pickleRinse 3 radishes and dice very small (known as a brunoise).
- 3 min.
- 5 min.
Prepare the mushroomsPeel 200 g mushrooms, choose large ones and break off the stalks (use these in another recipe).
Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- 6 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a non-stick frying pan on high heat. When hot, add the mushroom caps.
Sauté until just browned on both sides, then salt lightly at the end of cooking.
- 2 min.Transfer the sautéed mushrooms to an ovenproof dish.
- 10 min.
- 1 min.Salt and add the chopped parsley at the end of cooking.
- 3 min.Divide the fried onions between the mushroom caps.
- 3 min.Fill with a generous tablespoonful of rillettes.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes, until the rillettes start to brown.
- Serve while still hot with a little of the radish pickle on each mushroom.
You can serve these on their own or, as shown here, with cubes of fried polenta.