Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Beat 6 eggs, salt and pepper.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Add the leeks.
- 7 min.Cook uncovered until the leeks just begin to brown, then salt and pepper.
Heat the plates.
- 1 min.Pour the beaten eggs over the leeks and leave undisturbed for 1 minute.
- 5 min.Use a wooden spatula to draw the egg from the edge in towards the centre of the pan.
- Continue doing this until there is no more liquid egg left.
Take off the heat immediately. It is normal, and desirable, for a little of the egg in the centre of the pan still to be not quite cooked.
- 3 min.Transfer onto hot plates and garnish with morteau sausage "crisps".