Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel and wash 500 g potatoes, then slice.
- 15 min.
- 3 min.
- 1 min.Melt 50 g butter in a large over a medium heat, then add shallot chopped small, cook one minute.
- 3 min.Add the sorrel leaves, and let them wilt while stirring gently.
- Wilting means that the beautiful green sorrel will become brown and mushy, but fortunately it keeps all its taste.
- 2 min.Add potatoes in the pan, salt and pepper, and cover.
- 25 min.
- 5 min.At the end of this time, remove from the heat, and blend the contents of the pan with a blender.