Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 1 hourShape the pastry into a flat cake, wrap in plastic film, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
The pastry can be made the day before.
- 25 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Arrange the tomato slices in the pan over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- 7 min.Meanwhile, roll out the pastry fairly thinly, prick all over and cut out a circle a little larger in diameter than the pan.
- 1 min.Pepper the tomatoes, place the pastry lid on top and put in the oven.
- 40 min.Leave to cook until the top of the pastry is golden brown.
- 5 min.Take out of the oven, leave to cool for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn the tart over onto the serving plate.