Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare 500 g broccoli and boil briefly until just tender.
- 2 min.Drain thoroughly, but do not cool.
- 3 min.Transfer to a salad bowl, add 100 g tuna in oil (broken up) and the chopped 30 g shallot.
- 2 min.Add the cherry tomatoes, then 4 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Serve immediately while the broccoli is still warm.
Remarks:Only add cherry tomatoes or diced larger tomatoes if they are in season. If not, you can use preserved tomatoes.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Broccoli: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, Sautéed Green Vegetables, How to prepare broccoli, Potato and broccoli gratin, Broccoli savoury custard, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Oriane's tuna rillettes , Leek and tuna loaf, Cucumber and salmon salad, Nanou's tuna tart, Avocado with Tuna, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Tomato ladybirds, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Beans with tomatoes, Multicoloured cucumber-tomato salad, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéed Green Vegetables, Aperitif rolls, Rabbit with mustard, Filo leeks and cheese tart, Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, ... [All]