Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare 500 g broccoli and boil briefly until just tender.
- 2 min.Drain thoroughly, but do not cool.
- 3 min.Transfer to a salad bowl, add 100 g tuna in oil (broken up) and the chopped 30 g shallot.
- 2 min.Add the cherry tomatoes, then 4 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Serve immediately while the broccoli is still warm.
Remarks:Only add cherry tomatoes or diced larger tomatoes if they are in season. If not, you can use preserved tomatoes.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Broccoli: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sautéd broccoli with ham, Broccoli savoury custard, Sautéed Green Vegetables, Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Mixed salad with curry mayo, Avocado with Tuna, Tapenade, Cretan salad, Salade Niçoise, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato ladybirds, Fine multi-tomato tart, Cauliflower tabouleh, Fried eggs with tomatoes, Chicken and Avocado Salad, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mixed tomato salad, How to slow cook meat, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Scallops with cabbage julienne, Artichokes with beef, ... [All]