Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Cook 300 g fish, preferably by poaching. Choose an inexpensive fish that is in season.
After cooking, break the fish into flakes and put into a salad bowl.
- 3 min.Cut 200 g bread into small cubes.
- 5 min.Melt 50 g Clarified butter in a frying pn on high heat. When good and hot, add the bread cubes.
Fry until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- 10 min.Prepare 400 g cauliflower (an elegant purple variety here).
- 4 min.Cook in a large saucepn of boiling salted water.
Do take care not to overcook the cauliflower - it should be only just tender.
Drain thoroughly after cooking.
- 3 min.Add the cauliflower to the bowl, then the croutons, the chopped parsley and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette).
Mix well and serve immediately.