Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Cook 300 g fish, preferably by poaching. Choose an inexpensive fish that is in season.
After cooking, break the fish into flakes and put into a salad bowl.
- 3 min.Cut 200 g bread into small cubes.
- 5 min.Melt 50 g Clarified butter in a frying pn on high heat. When good and hot, add the bread cubes.
Fry until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- 10 min.Prepare 400 g cauliflower (an elegant purple variety here).
- 4 min.Cook in a large saucepn of boiling salted water.
Do take care not to overcook the cauliflower - it should be only just tender.
Drain thoroughly after cooking.
- 3 min.Add the cauliflower to the bowl, then the croutons, the chopped parsley and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette).
Mix well and serve immediately.
Remarks:You can, of course, use normal cauliflower instead of the purple variety; it will work just fine.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vegetable tartare, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, Roasted Cauliflower, Harvest Gratin, Crunchy spring salad, ... [All]
- Fish: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in a sesame crust, Fish in a salt crust, Stock-pot fish , Seafood sauerkraut, Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Winemaker's toast, Croque-monsieur complet, French toast "cordon bleu", Corn salad with croutons, Caesar salad, ... [All]