Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 400 g chicken breast into ribbons.
- 5 min.Prepare 150 g spring onion (scallion) and chop finely (use a mandolin to do this quickly).
Tip into the salad bowl.
- 5 min.Prepare 50 g radishes and chop finely.
Add to the salad bowl.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Add parsley.
- 7 min.At the last minute: heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
When hot, add the ribbons of chicken, salt and pepper. Sauter (fry while tossing gently) until nicely browned.
- 1 min.Add to the salad bowl. Add 100 ml French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:You can replace the vinaigrette with rémoulade dressing for example.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, Taos hotpot, Pan-fried chicken breast on mozzarella, Chorba, Paella, ... [All]
- Lettuce: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Fried rillettes, Crispy cheese parcels, Valay salad, Caesar salad, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Colcannon, Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Quiche Bretonne, Kérinou slices, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beetroot salad with cashew nuts, Warm autumn salad, Cervelas salad, Eggs with mayonnaise, French bean salad with vinaigrette , ... [All]