Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 400 g chicken breast into ribbons.
- 5 min.Prepare 150 g spring onion (scallion) and chop finely (use a mandolin to do this quickly).
Tip into the salad bowl.
- 5 min.Prepare 50 g radishes and chop finely.
Add to the salad bowl.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Add parsley.
- 7 min.At the last minute: heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
When hot, add the ribbons of chicken, salt and pepper. Sauter (fry while tossing gently) until nicely browned.
- 1 min.Add to the salad bowl. Add 100 ml French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Remarks:You can replace the vinaigrette with rémoulade dressing for example.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Taos hotpot, Chinese style chicken, Stuffed pumpkin gratin, Couscous, Chicken nems, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Summery cheese on toast, Chickpea salad, Lebanese Tabbouleh, Gravlax, ... [All]
- Lettuce: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fried rillettes, Chicken club sandwich, Chicken nems, Caesar salad, Surf and turf club sandwich, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and Avocado Salad, Chickpea salad, Mixed salad, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]