Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Salt and pepper 4 chicken breasts.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Fry on the first side, then turn over.
- 5 min.Lay the sliced mozarella and strips of tomato on top of the chicken, cover the pan and leave the mozzarella to melt.
- 5 min.At the last minute, take the lid off the pan, turn the fillets over again and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Serve right away.
Remarks:At step 3, you can use the oil from the preserved tomatoes to add even more flavour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mozzarella: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Harvest Gratin, Grilled cheese, ... [All]
- Preserved tomatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Canapés of red mullet with poppy seeds, Spring Bread, Cretan Bread, Sushi, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, ... [All]
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chinese Soup, Coq au vin, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Chicken breasts with tarragon, Chicken club sandwich, ... [All]