Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Prepare the salmon fillet: remove the skin and any remaining bones.
Pour 4 tablespoons olive oil into an oven-proof dish. Turn the salmon in the oil twice to coat it with oil.
- 1 min.Squeeze the juice of ½ lemon over the fish.
Salt and pepper lightly.
- 7 min.Slice 400 g cooked potato and arrange around the salmon.
Scatter the chopped 30 g spring onion (scallion) and herbs of your choice evenly over the top.
If necessary, trickle a little more olive oil over the potatoes.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes.
Remarks:Do be careful not to overcook the salmon, otherwise it will dry out. To help, see this advice about the internal temperature of the fillet.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Baked Camembert with Walnuts, ... [All]
- Salmon fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Cretan-style salmon , Gravlax, Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Summery cheese on toast, Gravlax, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, Crunchy spring salad, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spaghetti Bolognese, Feta in olive oil with herbs, Hot tomato sauce, Algerian brik rolls, Tomato tatin, ... [All]