Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
Marinate the tunaCut 300 g fish fillet (preferably tuna) into large dice.
- 2 hoursPrepare the marinade by mixing 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 3 tablespoons vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil and pepper.
Add the cubes of tuna to the marinade, mix well, cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours.
Note: This marinade can be made the day before.
- 5 min.
Coat the tuna cubesPut 4 tablespoons curry powder on a small plate.
Put 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs on another small plate.
Beat 2 eggs quickly in a small bowl.
- Dip a cube of tuna in the beaten egg.
- Roll in curry powder until well coated.
- 10 min.Prepare all the tuna cubes like this.
- Dip a cube in the beaten egg again.
- Roll in breadcrumbs until well coated.
- 10 min.Coat all the tuna cubes like this.
- 10 min.Pour 8 tablespoons oil into a frying pan on medium heat. fry the cubes until browned all over.
Serve without delay with a salad of grated carrot, for example.
Remarks:An interesting combination of flavours is to serve these tuna cubes with something fresh and tangy, such as the carrot salad shown in the photos.
This recipe was devised for tuna, but you could use another fish - salmon, for example - if you prefer.
You will notice that there is no added salt in this recipe. This is because the soy sauce in the marinade, and the curry powder are already salty enough.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, Fish in white wine, Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade, Crunchy little pieces of fish, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Larded pork tenderloin, Steak burger topped with egg, Quiche Lorraine, Two-stage beef chuck , Sesame fried scampi, ... [All]
- Breadcrumbs: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crab Cakes, Sesame fried scampi, Crunchy little pieces of fish, Tomatoes Provençal, Wiener Schnitzel, ... [All]
- Curry powder: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Curried prawn risotto, Quick chicken curry, Papadums, Cauliflower curry, Quick prawn curry, ... [All]