Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Peel 400 g cooked prawns and cut into small chunks.
- 4 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a small frying pan on high heat. When really hot, add the prawns and fry.
- 2 min.Mix 150 g Mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon curry powder to make the curry mayonnaise.
- 1 min.Mix the curry mayonnaise with the prawns, once they have had time to cool slightly.
- 4 min.Begin the assembly: serve the salad in a ramekin or glass, beginning with a layer of avocado 2/3 the height of the dish.
- 4 min.Add the prawns in mayonnaise on top and garnish with a parsley or coriander leaf.
Serve within half an hour (or the mayonnaise will start to darken a little, which looks less attractive).
Remarks:If you don't have a lime, you can use lemon juice instead.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Surprise eggs, Potatoes with prawns, Quiche Bretonne, Scandinavian cocktail, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Piedmont salad, Macédoine of vegetables, Mimosa eggs, Green Piedmont Salad, Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]
- Avocado: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Avocado with Tuna, Sushi, How to prepare an avocado, Mexican ceviche, Guacamole, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallops with fondue of leeks, Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade, Tomato omelette, Sautéd broccoli with ham, Small ratatouille with , ... [All]