List of recipes using: Fish fillet 22 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- "Land and sea" kebabs: Kebabs alternating cubes of fish with mushrooms and bacon.
- Cod loin with saffron: Fish steak seved with a cream and white-wine sauce, flavoured with shallot and saffron.
- Crunchy little pieces of fish: Lightly coated with breadcrumbs and quicly fried.
- Curried tuna cubes: Pan-fried cubes of tuna coated with curry spices and breadcrumbs.
- Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages: Pan-fried then baked in a parcel (en papillote).
- Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta: Grilled fish fillet, cherry tomatoes sautéed and creamy cheese polenta.
- Fish "à la Bordelaise": Fish fillet topped with a crust of breadcrumbs, parsley and onions cooked in white wine.
- Fish fillet in express cooking envelope: Envelope cooked in 2 minutes.
- Fish fillet with preserved lemons: Panfried fish steak stuffed with preserved lemon slices.
- Fish in a seed crust: Fish fillet, seeds (sesame, linseed, poppy) and beaten egg.
- Fish in white wine: Fish cooked in white wine and herbs, served with a light sauce thickened with egg yolk.
- Fish Mousselines: Fish mousselines poached in fish stock, served "en gratin" in a sauce normande.
- Fisherman's Ragout
- Nicholas's fish: Fish filet and thinly sliced leeks.
- Parcels of fish fillet in spinach: Small pieces of fish rolled in spinach leaf.
- Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables.: Sesame-flavoured rice, fried onions, tomatoes and courgettes with fish fillets and thyme.
- Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade: Fillets marinated in soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil.
- Rolls of fish in smoked ham: An clever mix of smoky flavour and fish .
- Rosemary steamed fish: Fish steak with a fondue of shallots.
- Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote: Fillet of sea bass "en papillote" with a julienne of leeks and coriander cream sauce.
- Tahitian style fish: Fish cured in lime juice.
- Mexican ceviche: Avocado, tomatoes and fish cured in lime juice.