Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut the fish into fairly large cubes.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Tip the fish into the marinade, mix well, cover with plastic film and leave to marinate for at least one hour.
- 5 min.Cut the mushrooms into large pieces.
- 10 min.If not already in slices, slice the bacon thinly and cook in the oven at 360°F (180°C) on a wire rack until lightly browned.
- 3 min.Cut the slices across into squares.
- 10 min.Make up the slewers, alternating fish with mushrooms and bacon.
If you are not going to cook them immediately, put them on a plate and sprinkle what is left of the marinade over them.
- 5 min.Grill or, preferably, barbecue, turning until cooked on all sides (They can also be cooked on a griddle or in a frying pan if necessary).
Remarks:You can vary the ingredients as you wish, for example by using prawns, crayfish or scallops instead of the fish.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Fish Mousselines, Nicholas's fish, Curried tuna cubes, Fish fillet with preserved lemons, Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Rabbit civet, Mushroom velouté, Chicken and mushroom pie, Mixed salad, ... [All]
- Belly (streaky) bacon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Rillons de Tours, Roast beef "like they do it in Santa Fe", Pâté de campagne, Cassoulet, Potato wallets, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Algerian brik rolls, Quick chicken curry, Scandinavian cocktail, Pesto, Tomato foccacia, ... [All]