Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut the fish into fairly large cubes.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Tip the fish into the marinade, mix well, cover with plastic film and leave to marinate for at least one hour.
- 5 min.Cut the mushrooms into large pieces.
- 10 min.If not already in slices, slice the bacon thinly and cook in the oven at 360°F (180°C) on a wire rack until lightly browned.
- 3 min.Cut the slices across into squares.
- 10 min.Make up the slewers, alternating fish with mushrooms and bacon.
If you are not going to cook them immediately, put them on a plate and sprinkle what is left of the marinade over them.
- 5 min.Grill or, preferably, barbecue, turning until cooked on all sides (They can also be cooked on a griddle or in a frying pan if necessary).