Step by step recipe:
- 8 min.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Pour another 2 tablespoons olive oil into the same pan, then fry the sliced tomatoes (after salting) on both sides. When cooked, remove the tomato skin and discard.
Don't worry if the tomatoes disintegrate during cooking, as this is hard to avoid.
- 5 min.Pour another 2 tablespoons olive oil into the same pan, then fry the onion slices, which will fall into ribbons.
Salt and pepper, then set aside.
- 1 min.Mix together 500 g cooked rice and 5 tablespoons sesame oil (easier if the rice is still hot).
- 3 min.Butter a gratin dish and spread the rice as an even layer in the bottom.
- 1 min.Spread the fried onions over the top...
- 1 min....then the courgettes...
- 1 min....then the tomatoes.
- 3 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C.)
Prepare the fish fillets: remove the skin and any remaining bones. Rinse and dry the fish.
Coat the fish with olive oil using a brush. Salt and pepper, then scatter thyme leaves over.
- 1 min.Lay the fish fillets on top of the vegetables...
- 30 min.
- Serve piping hot.
Remarks:I have used pollack fillets in this recipe, but you can use other fish - in season, of course.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Comtoise stuffed tomatoes, Tomatoes Provençal, Tomato ladybirds, Quick stuffed courgettes, ... [All]
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in a seed crust, Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages, Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, Crunchy little pieces of fish, Rosemary steamed fish, ... [All]
- Sesame oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Ali Baba bread, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Chinese Soup, Vietnamese prawns, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Confit of carrots with bacon, Rabbit with mustard, Lumberjack turnovers, Ratatouille, ... [All]